What Makes it Mighty?
- Make your own natural cleaning supplies
- Add non-toxic ingredients
- Natural cleaning = safe and effective
Aura Cacia's Tea Tree essential oil is a powerful, yet natural antibacterial and antifungal oil. It's therapeutic properties include: antimicrobial, antiseptic, antiviral, fungicide, and insecticide. It can be used in making natural cleaning and disinfecting sprays as well as for use in body care such as: acne, athlete's foot, head lice, sinus infections and more.
Tea Tree possesses an intense, cleansing and medicinal aroma. It has a light spicy and pungent scent.
Aura Cacia's Tea Tree Essential oil is made from the aromatic essences of plants, the tea tree oil may have a remarkable ability to affect a person's well-being and improve the environment around them.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Ingredients: Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil
- Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing. Possible sensitization in some individuals
- Directions: Dilute properly
- Color: Clear, colorless to pale yellow
- Top Note: Strong, powerful camphoraceous-cineolic, oily aroma
- Middle Note: Diffusive
- Dry Note: Less tenacious, camphoraceous
- Aromatherapy Actions: spicy, purifying, uplifting, cleansing
- Origin: Australia
- Essential oil is obtained by steam distillation of the fresh flowering tops.
- Form: Essential Oil
- Regulatory Status: ASP 2844
Sourcing Notes: Sourced from the far north coast of New South Wales, Australia, Aura Cacia's tea tree oil is as "green" as can be. The grower focuses on soil nutrition management in order to enhance the tea tree oil production. The intention has been to ensure that soil carbon levels are maintained rather than depleted, as is often the case. The use of vermiculture and compositing has been invest
CAUTION: IF PREGNANT, SUFFERING FROM ANY MEDICAL CONDITION, OR TAKING MEDICATION, CONSULT A HEALTH CARE PRACTITIONER BEFORE USE. DILUTE PROPERLY · MAY IRRITATE SKIN NOT FOR INTERNAL USE KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Dilute properly; skin irritant.