What Makes it Mighty?
- A handpicked selection of the best BPA-free baby bottles
- Made from safe materials: glass, silicone and stainless steel
- Available in a variety of sizes and colors
Klean Kanteen's stainless steel baby bottle is made from high-grade stainless steel which will not retain flavors. The stainless steel baby bottles are free of BPA, phthalates, and other toxins. The contoured, hourglass shape is designed for small hands, and the wide mouth allows for easy cleaning, pouring and filling. The medical-grade, silicone nipple is more than 2 inches in diameter at the base and has variable thicknesses so it feels more like the real thing. Nipple promotes proper oral development and healthy teeth and also features a double venting system, designed so your baby is swallowing liquid, not air, helping reduce colic and promoting healthy digestion.
Use the wide loop cap for a secure leakproof way to bring your bottle on the go.
- Two size options: 5 oz and 9 oz
- 5 ounce bottle comes with slow flow nipple and measures: 4.2" H x 2.75" W (best for 0-6 mos)
- 9 ounce bottle comes with medium flow nipple and measures 5.5" H x 2.75" W (best for 6+ mos)
- Opening diameter on both sizes: 2.125" (54 mm)
- Easy to read embossed and laser etched marks showing ounces on both the inside and outside of bottle
- Bottle is made from 18/8 food-grade stainless steel
- Nipple made from soft, pliable, medical-grade silicone
- Cap is made from #5 plastic, polypropylene
- Double-venting system reduces nipple collapse and colic
- Top Rack Recommended, Dishwasher safe
- Do not microwave, no hot liquids
- CPSIA certified
(*click below to read more about manufacturing)
At Klean Kanteen, we are driven to ensure the materials and operations involved with the manufacture of our products meet acceptable standards for quality and safety, fair labor, ethical business practices, and environmental responsibility. We work to achieve these standards through the following endeavors:
1. Establishment of supplier relations and production management in accordance with a thorough, custom design, Supplier Code of Conduct.
2. Third-party social audits.
3. Regular facility visits by Klean Kanteen and its representatives.
4. Klean Kanteen representative on-site for observation during production.
5. Materials and product safety testing.
6. Quality assurance inspections.