What Makes it Mighty?
Products in category: Glass Water Bottles
- Glass is made from abundant natural ingredients
- Quality designs in colorful bottles
- Cleans easily in the dishwasher
Lifefactory's 16 ounce classic glass water bottle now comes with a flip top. This glass water bottle is BPA, phthalate, lead, and PVC free. The silicone sleeve is free of plastics and is 100% non-toxic and provides a great gripping surface and helps to prevent breakage.
The flip top helps with easy on the go drinking. The silicone sleeve provides a great gripping surface and helps to prevent breakage. The flip top cap is made of polypropylene (#5) plastic, and screws off completely for widemouth access which makes it easy to add ice, citrus slices, tea bags, etc. The silicone Flip Top seals when closed properly and should not leak. However it does not lock in place and could easily be knocked ajar. As a result, it's not upside-down, bottom-of-the-bag, shake-around leakproof.
- BPA, phthalate, PVC and polycarbonate free
- Made from glass, silicone and a polypropylene (pp#5) handle on the cap
- Dimensions: 9" high with cap on, bottle: 2.5" wide, wide mouth opening: 2.25" wide, flip top to drink from: 1" long
- Narrow mouth spout for easy on-the-go drinking
- Wide mouth access is ice-cube friendly and cleans easily
- Handle pivots upright for carrying and out of the way while drinking
- Dishwasher safe with sleeve on bottle; place Flip Cap on top rack
Glass bottle made in France; All other components are made in the U.S.
All components are FDA-approved and are compliant with US, Canadian, and European safety standards. The glass and plastic parts are recyclable, and the silicone can be sent back to Lifefactory where it can be re-ground to make outdoor playground mats or mats for barn animals.
Note: While these bottles are durable, they are still glass and may break under rough conditions.