Silicone Reusable Straws (six-pack)
Made from 100% food-grade silicone in three lengths. Easy to use and clean, they fit perfectly with Siliskin straw tops.
- Great for soothing gums and little teethers
- Free of BPA, PVC, phthalates and lead
- Dishwasher Safe
Plant based and backyard compostable. They’re also flexible, non-toxic and made in the US from renewable resources. 50 count packs available in Sea Grass or Natural. Warning: Choking hazard — not for children under three years old.
- Gluten free
- No plastic or wax
- Not intended for hot liquids
- See full set details »
Stainless Steel Straws (four-pack)
Sustainable, infinitely reusable straws are made of polished 18/8 high-quality, 304 medical-grade stainless steel.
- 8 1/2" length
- Bent or straight options
- Wider diameter straight straw is great for frozen drinks
- Dishwasher Safe
Simple Elegance Glass Straw
Sip on this safe, eco-friendly alternative to disposable plastic straws. Handmade in the US of borosilicate tubing, they’re temperature resistant and won’t leach toxins. Includes a lifetime guarantee against breakage.
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Easy to clean
- Three lengths: Iced tea - 9.5mm x 8", Smoothie - 12mm x 8" or Extra long - 9.5mm x 10"
- Lifetime guarantee - if you should break a straw, Glass Dharma will send you a new one free.
Why we love sustainable strawsIt’s a staggering fact: Americans use 500 million straws every day. The majority end up in our oceans and kill marine life, as they mistake straws for food. Plastic straws don’t biodegrade, either; they simply break down into smaller pieces. Sustainable straws are a simple, impactful switch. They won’t pile up on beaches or in landfills; instead, they ultimately help the environment to rebalance itself.
Explore the world of sustainable straws
Our team researches and tests every product, so you can confidently choose
what’s right for your family.