Our Ingredient Yes/No List
We’re very intentional about the way we select our products—their materials and ingredients matter. We never assume any ingredient is safe. Each and every one is reviewed and researched before we give it our stamp of approval.
Learn more about our product selection process or check out our Ingredient Yes/No list below.
To even be considered, an ingredient must clear the following criteria:
- Is not a known endocrine disruptor.
- Is not a known carcinogen.
- Is not a known reproductive toxicant.
YES LIST / Ingredients and Materials We Look For:
- Stainless Steel
- Borosilicate and Soda Lime Glass
- High Quality Silicone
- FSC Wood
- Plant Fibers - Hemp, Tampico, Sisal
- Organic Cotton
- Plant and Mineral Based Ingredients
- Essential Oils
- Natural Fragrances
- Natural Preservatives
- Biodegradable and Compostable Packaging
NO LIST / Ingredients and Materials We Avoid:
- Known Endocrine Disruptors
- Known Carcinogens
- Known Reproductive Toxicants
- Formaldehyde & Formaldehyde Donors
- Flame Retardants
- Coal Tar Dyes
- Galaxolides (Polycyclic Musks)
We’ll continue to evaluate materials and formulas for every product we sell. As part of our commitment to being 100% transparent with you, we’ll update this page as we learn more.
Interested in hearing even more details about the ingredients in our products? Learn more.
If you have a question that we haven’t answered or want further clarity on how we choose our products, please don’t hesitate to let us know.