What makes it Mighty?
- Formulated with 10% non-nano zinc oxide
- Organic calendula is calming, while sunflower oil allows for smooth, nourishing application
- Helps seal out wetness while protecting chafed skin due to diaper rash
Badger Diaper Cream has been pediatrician tested and approved to treat and prevent diaper rash. Calendula extract is rich in antioxidants and vitamins and has a calming effect on babies. Zinc Oxide is a safe mineral powder that helps baby's irritated skin heal faster.
- Pediatrician tested & approved safe for babies
- 99% Organic ingredients
- Safe and effective pharmaceutical grade non-nano Zinc Oxide is approved for the treatment and prevention of diaper rash
- Hypoallergenic - safe for the most sensitive skin
- Certified Gluten Free, Non-GMO, and Leaping Bunny (no animal testing)
Size: 2.9 oz
Cleanse area, pat dry, then apply an even layer of diaper cream. Use every day or if rash is present.
Note: Not formulated for use with cloth diapers. While many moms and dads at Badger use this diaper cream with cloth diapers, they generally use a liner to make sure the diaper is protected. For the official word on whether or not you can use this diaper cream with your brand of diapers - check with your diaper service or the manufacturer of your cloth diapers.
Primarily plastic and recyclable
Zinc Oxide Diaper Cream
Active Ingredient: USP Zinc Oxide 10%
Other Ingredients: Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Organic Calendula Extract & Sunflower Vitamin E
Badger is a family-owned, family-friendly company situated on the banks of the Ashuelot River in southern New Hampshire. Badger's philosophy flows from the ground up. That means they base their formulations on the use of fresh, whole, chemical-free, organic ingredients. They run their business in a spirit of kindness and respect for people and for the planet. And they produce some of the world's finest healthy bodycare products. Badger's products contain absolutely NO chemicals, synthetics, "fragrances", parabens, GMO's or any other bad stuff you don't want to put on your skin. Badger is a Certified B Corporation.
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.