What makes it Mighty?
- antimicrobial, sustainable & compostable bamboo handles keep plastic waste out of landfills and waterways
- painted bases make it easy to avoid toothbrush mix-ups
- flat, wide bottom base allows toothbrush to stand on end without a holder to allow for drainage
The PANGA bamboo toothbrush has soft nylon bristles and a biodegradable bamboo handle with a stand-up base to facilitate proper drying and eliminate the need for a toothbrush holder.
- Designed by a dental hygienist
- Adult sized
- Unique stand-up design reduces excess moisture that can contribute to mold growth
- No need for a toothbrush holder, which, when shared with other toothbrushes, can transfer bacteria
- Soft tapered bristles are safe for gums and enamel
- Reduces plastic waste, replace with zero guilt!
Use: Brush your teeth twice daily for 2 full minutes using small circular motions, towards the gumline to ensure adequate plaque removal. Gentle, but thorough is key! Replace your toothbrush at least every 3-4 months, or if your bristles are frayed. To dispose of toothbrush, pull out bristles with tweezers then compost the bamboo handle.
Made in China
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.