What Makes it Mighty?
- 100% Recyclable and Biodegradable
- BPA-free, Phthalate-free, PVC-free
- Sustainably and Organically grown bamboo
Green your dental routine with a biodegradable, recyclable bamboo toothbrush and avoid adding to the 50 million pounds of toothbrushes filling up in landfills! A fantastic alternative to conventional plastic toothbrushes, the Woo Bamboo Standard Handle bamboo toothbrush has soft bristles and is ergonomically curved to fit the hand. The handles are all made from organically grown, sustainable, biodegradable, antimicrobial bamboo. Even the packaging is completely recyclable!
The recyclable bristles are Tynex, one of the best quality and most trusted bristle available. So when you’re done using your Woo Bamboo toothbrush, you could literally pull out and recycle the bristles, and throw the handle into your compost where it will gently biodegrade. As they say at Woo Bamboo, they’re “Dentist approved, Mother Nature recommended!”
- If buying for the family, switch it up and pick up a Slim Bamboo Toothbrush to distinguish between "yours" and "mine"
- Avoid mix-ups by personalizing toothbrushes with rubberbands or washi tape on the handle
- Bamboo toothbrushes don't like to sit in water. To prolong the life of your toothbrush, shake it dry and place it upright in a holder or a cup.
- Because there isn't any toxic glue in our toothbrushes, you may witness the occasional bristle liberating themselves from the handle. This is rare, so don’t panic! It's not a big deal, and just remember it's a mindful choice using a bamboo toothbrush that's better for the environment.
Made by Woo Bamboo
Grown and made in China
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.