What Makes It Mighty?
- azduki bean powder gently exfoliates without damaging skin
- cocoa butter soothes & softens dry, itchy skin
- scented with pure essential oils
Chagrin Valley’s Adzuki Bean Complexion Soap is made with adzuki bean powder, an ingredient used in Japanese skin care regimens for centuries. This moisturizing, natural complexion soap gently exfoliates without damaging skin's surface, leaving a soft, radiant glow.
- Adzuki beans contain saponin, a natural foaming agent, that helps cleanse pores by removing dirt and dead skin cells
- Exfoliation helps draw out impurities and promote circulation
- Moisturizing organic cocoa butter soothes and softens dry, itchy skin
Size: 5.6 oz bar
Lather soap in water and cleanse face then rinse. Store away from direct water contact.
Fully compostable; plastic-free except minor components for functionality (e.g. lids/pumps)
Adzuki Bean Complexion Bar Soap
Chagrin Valley Soap & Salve is a small family owned and family operated company dedicated to crafting high quality, healthy and effective skin and hair care products that will nourish your skin and be kind to our planet. A product is only as good as the ingredients used to make it. Our ingredients are USDA certified organic, sustainably produced, cruelty-free and ethically traded. We will always use the best ingredients to make the best safe and effective skin care products available. All of our recipes are invented, created and manufactured in our facility in Solon, Ohio.
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.