What Makes It Mighty?
- potent, stable & antioxidant-rich trio of 3 forms of vitamin c hydrate and brighten complexion
- adaptogenic chaga & reishi mushrooms help balance skin and protect against external stressors
- reusable, low-waste glass jar with metal lid avoids wasted product stuck in plastic tubes
Mad Hippie’s Triple C Night Cream is a deeply hydrating treatment packed with three forms of vitamin C, potent antioxidants & adaptogens. With 19 cutting-edge actives, this synergistic formula brings dramatically brighter, healthier, smoother looking skin in just one jar. The Triple C Night Cream is great day or night - really whenever extra hydration is needed!
- Vitamin C builds up a reservoir in the skin where it offers protection from oxidative stress caused by sun exposure for up to 72 hours
- Low waste packaging
- The product is fully stabilized and oxidation is not a concern
- Triple C – Three bioavailable forms of vitamin C, each with distinct biological processes, join forces to rejuvenate and protect the skin from exposure to daily stressors. Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate & Ascorbyl Glucoside, all incredibly bioavailable & effective forms of vitamin C, work to brighten the skin and reduce the appearance of discoloration, while lessening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reishi – Known as the "mushroom of immortality" in Chinese medicine, a powerful adaptogen that is packed with antioxidants and hydrating elements.
- Sodium PCA – A naturally occurring humectant, helps bind moisture to the skin, dramatically improving skin hydration.
- Cloudberry – A revered Nordic berry notorious for its ability to grow in the harshest of conditions, packed with rejuvenating antioxidants such as vitamin C & beta carotene that help even the complexion and brighten
- Turmeric Extract – A powerhouse antioxidant great for acne-prone skin, turmeric extract helps lighten the appearance of skin discoloration and provide antioxidant protection.
- Chaga – A natural adaptogen packed with powerful antioxidants including superoxide dismutase and zinc. Works to rejuvenate and protect the skin from daily stressors and exposure to pollutants.
- Shea Butter – A rich source of the powerful antioxidants vitamin A & E, crucial fatty acids and cinnamic acid. Used in Africa for centuries for its moisturizing & soothing properties.
- Ceramide – Forms a thin lipid barrier that holds in moisture, while protecting & nourishing the skin
Size: 2.1 oz
Gently massage into the skin to ensure actives fully penetrate, use after cleansing and serums.
Fully compostable; plastic-free except minor components for functionality (e.g. lids/pumps)
Triple C Night Cream
Deionized Water (Aqua), Organic Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Glucoside (Vitamin C), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate (and) Glyceryl Stearate (and) Stearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Inonotus Obliquus (Chaga Mushroom) Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi Mushroom) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Rubus Chamaemorus (Cloudberry) Fruit Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Seed Oil, Squalane, Sodium PCA, Xanthan Gum, Steam Distilled Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate Acid (Hyaluronic Acid), Tocotrienol (Vitamin E), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Chlorella Pyrenoidosa Extract, Allantoin, Ceramide 3, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
Honestly amazing at adding moisture. I’ve been struggling with dry skin after starting Tretinoin, and none of the “most recommended” products were helping. This ended the flakiness after one use and keeps improving over time. I also appreciate the brightening actives. It’s very rich and a little bit goes a long way. I will absolutely be ordering again.
About Mad Hippie
Here at Mad Hippie we take skin care seriously, but we also take corporate responsibility seriously.We know and appreciate the faith a customer puts into a company when buying their line, and that’s why we strive to always make the safest, most effective products possible. It can’t stop there though. We also take our responsibility to the planet seriously & that’s why we are always working to further reduce our carbon footprint and impact on the environment. From recently switching to some of the only BPA-free, fully recyclable airless pumps on the market, to printing solely with soy inks, running our entire Portland facility off alternative energy, & giving $1 of every websale to conservation, Mad Hippie is dedicated to the preservation of the environment. So, give our natural skin care products a try and feel good knowing you are taking a step towards healthier, more beautiful skin, while we work together towards a healthier, more beautiful planet.
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.