What Makes It Mighty?
- vitamin c stimulates collagen production reducing appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- vitamin c offers antioxidant protection from photodamage
- nourishing, all-natural, plant based ingredients
Tighten, brighten & smooth the skin. Mad Hippie's award-winning serum is a harmonious blend of antioxidants that sinks beautifully into skin to leave it soft & glowing. Utilizing Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, an advanced and stable form of vitamin C, this serum works wonders on aging, sun damaged and acne-prone skin. This serum has a gel-like texture that is light, yet hydrating.
- Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate) – Few ingredients in skin care have as much solid evidence as to their effectiveness as vitamin C. A vital element in the production of collagen, vitamin C can help reduce the appearance of wrinkles & discoloration, while offering antioxidant protection from photodamage.* *wear sunscreen daily.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate – a more stable and bioavailable form of vitamin C than the commonly used L-Ascorbic Acid found in most skin care products, provides the same benefits, without the risk of oxidation and irritation that is often associated with L-Ascorbic Acid.
- Vitamin E – Protective antioxidant that has been shown to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and discoloration.
- Ferulic Acid – A natural antioxidant found in the cell walls of plants, when combined with vitamins C & E, has been shown to have a compounding antioxidant protective effect.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Works to plump up the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. A naturally occurring substance in the body, hyaluronic acid begins to deplete as we age. Applied topically it can help increase the plumped up look of the skin.
- Konjac Root Powder – Exotic flower from Asia, helps to soften & smooth the skin while forming a thin protective barrier. Rich in nutrients such as copper, zinc, phosphorus, fatty acids, protein, carbohydrates, lipids, potassium, magnesium, iron, niacin, folic acid & vitamins A, E, C, D & B.
- Grapefruit – Rich in antioxidants & citric acid, helps to remove dead skin cells and acts as a natural exfoliant.
- Chamomile Extract – Provides a thin protective shield while naturally soothing and calming the skin.
- Clary Sage – Balances the production of sebum, and helps eliminate overly-dry or overly-oily skin. Acts as natural toner & astringent with antibacterial and antiseptic qualities.
Size: 1.02 fl oz
Lightly massage vitamin C serum onto face after washing in the morning and evening.
Fully compostable; plastic-free except minor components for functionality (e.g. lids/pumps)
Vitamin C Serum
Water Deionized, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Alkyl Benzoate, Vegetable Glycerin, Water, Glycerin, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Clary Sage (Salvia Sclarea), Grapefruit (Citrus Grandis), Hyaluronic acid, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Powder, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Vitamin E (Tocotrienol), Ferulic acid, Chamomile Flower Extract (Recutita Matricaria), Sodium Phytate, Xanthum Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose
I like this Serum. It feels good when I use it. I also like that it's in a glass bottle.
I've been using this serum for a couple of years. I absolutely love it! I pair it with the eye cream and face cream from Mad Hippie. It's a great morning routine!
My mom suggested this stuff and it is now a part of my every day routine. It’s light and a lot goes a long way. I finish it up with some of the squalene whipped moisturizer that Mighty Nest also sells. You’ll definitely need a moisturizer of some sort afterwards. It’s helped heal and brighten my face and lift my smile lines!
I have been using this serum for several years. I was a sun goddess with moderate acne in my teens and twenties. When I hit my thirties the effects were really starting to show. I started using this Vit C serum and now at 36, I no longer need to wear foundation or primer or anything on my skin. It has really helped to fade my sun and acne marks. With the ferulic acid, it's helping to protect and correct everyday. Yes, you still need sunscreen! There is no stickiness, greasiness or filmy feeling on your face. I've tried other brands when I've received samples only to have to wash my face again and throw them in the trash. Great price here at Mighty Nest!
About Mad Hippie
Here at Mad Hippie we take skin care seriously, but we also take corporate responsibility seriously.We know and appreciate the faith a customer puts into a company when buying their line, and that’s why we strive to always make the safest, most effective products possible. It can’t stop there though. We also take our responsibility to the planet seriously & that’s why we are always working to further reduce our carbon footprint and impact on the environment. From recently switching to some of the only BPA-free, fully recyclable airless pumps on the market, to printing solely with soy inks, running our entire Portland facility off alternative energy, & giving $1 of every websale to conservation, Mad Hippie is dedicated to the preservation of the environment. So, give our natural skin care products a try and feel good knowing you are taking a step towards healthier, more beautiful skin, while we work together towards a healthier, more beautiful planet.
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.