What makes it Mighty?
- Non-nano zinc offers reflective protection from uva/uvb rays including blue light
- Shea butter protects skin with powerful antioxidants vitamins a & e; hydrating fatty acids from cocoa seed butter help the skin retain moisture
- Ferulic acid and hyaluronic acid support smooth & plumped up appearance of skin
Protect & nourish your skin with hydrating hyaluronic & polyglutamic acids, while natural antioxidant-rich oils work alongside vitamin C + ferulic acid to fend off aging UV rays!
A clear, mineral SPF 25+ sunscreen loaded with actives to keep your skin protected, hydrated, and healthy. This lotion blends in beautifully, and is perfect for daily use around town, a jog, or a trip to the beach.
- 25+ Non-nano Zinc Oxide SPF
- UVA/UVB Broad-Spectrum
- Clear Coverage
- 80-Min Water Resistant
- Reef Safe
- Zinc Oxide – This mineral works as a sunscreen by reflecting and scattering UV radiation.
- Shea Butter – A rich source of the powerful antioxidants vitamins A & E, crucial fatty acids, and cinnamic acid. Used in Africa for centuries for its moisturizing and soothing properties.
- Ferulic Acid – A natural antioxidant found in the cell walls of plants. When combined with vitamins C & E, has been shown to have a compounding antioxidant effect.
- Hyaluronic Acid (sodium hyaluronate) – A naturally occurring substance in the body that begins to deplete as we age. Applied topically, it can help increase the plumped-up look of the skin.
- Cocoa Seed Butter – Rich in hydrating fatty acids, helps the skin retain moisture.
Size: 2.0 fl oz
Please shake well. Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply:
–After 80 minutes of sweating or swimming
–Immediately after towel drying
–At least every two hours
Primarily plastic and recyclable
Hydrating Facial SPF 25
Active Ingredient: Zinc Oxide (non-nano): 15.7%
Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arachidyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Bisabolol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Coco-Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Diheptyl Succinate, Ferulic Acid, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Methyl Dihydroabietate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyglutamic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Squalane, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol, Water
About Mad Hippie
Here at Mad Hippie we take skin care seriously, but we also take corporate responsibility seriously.We know and appreciate the faith a customer puts into a company when buying their line, and that’s why we strive to always make the safest, most effective products possible. It can’t stop there though. We also take our responsibility to the planet seriously & that’s why we are always working to further reduce our carbon footprint and impact on the environment. From recently switching to some of the only BPA-free, fully recyclable airless pumps on the market, to printing solely with soy inks, running our entire Portland facility off alternative energy, & giving $1 of every websale to conservation, Mad Hippie is dedicated to the preservation of the environment. So, give our natural skin care products a try and feel good knowing you are taking a step towards healthier, more beautiful skin, while we work together towards a healthier, more beautiful planet.
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.