What Makes It Mighty?
- formulated to nurture your skin's fluctuating needs due to hormonal shifts throughout the month
- brightening pomegranate fruit extract, exfoliating fig fruit extract, and age-defying citrus fruit extract
- sheet made of eco-friendly bamboo yarn using nanotechnology to maintain moisture, allow for lifting, and provide maximum coverage of the face
The Vita Bright Vitamin C Sheet Mask is a radiance-enhancing face mask that visibly brightens and revitalizes the look of your skin. Crafted from the softest, silkiest bamboo yarn and soaked in skin-brightening serum designed to bring out your skin’s natural, luminous glow. Infused with botanical ingredients like pomegranate, fig and mulberry extracts, they help to transform your complexion by clarifying uneven skin tone and brightening discoloration for more radiant-looking skin.
5 individually wrapped masks per pack
- Suitable for all skin types
- Made with bamboo yarn and nano-technology to fit most face shapes and sizes
- Pomegranate and mulberry extracts protect the skin from external factors
- Fig extracts are rich in a variety of vitamins and minerals, aiding skin cell regeneration
- Centella Asiatica extracts help to generate collagen synthesis
- Sheet made of eco-friendly advanced bamboo yarn using nanotechnology to maintain moisture, allow for lifting and provide maximum coverage of the face.
Apply the mask on clean skin, relax for 15-20 minutes, then remove and gently pat in the excess serum.
Primarily plastic packaging; synthetic foams or wraps used to protect product
Vita Bright Vitamin C Mask Pack
Sheet: Made of eco-friendly advanced bamboo yarn using nanotechnology to maintain moisture, allow for lifting and provide maximum coverage of the face.
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Carbomer, Arginine, Xanthan Gum, Betaine, Trehalose, Allantoin, Panthenol, Polysorbate 80, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Beta-Glucan, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Limonene
Rael launched in 2017 with a mission to provide natural and organic feminine care products that don’t sacrifice comfort or functionality. As a company, we are centered around quality, performance and convenience, and as a brand, our vision is to empower and inform women with safer, healthier alternatives for their bodies. Rael was founded in Southern California by entrepreneurs with distinct backgrounds: Aness, a journalist and bestselling author; Yanghee, an international movie distributor at The Walt Disney Studios with a Harvard MBA; and Binna, an architect-turned-art director. Created for women, by women who are committed to sourcing the highest quality ingredients, continuing product innovation and offering easy access around the world. Major brands use chemical processes to manufacture their pads, liners and tampons. These harmful practices are what make conventional products absorbent and reliable, even if toxic. We’re here to change that. Not only are Rael pads and liners made with 100% certified organic cotton, they’re comfortable—and they work. Here’s how we do it: *Our cotton is sourced from Texas, known for its safe, clean labor and integrity of the farmers who carefully pick each bale. *The cotton is packaged and sent to our laboratory in South Korea, known for having one of the safest feminine care practices in the world. *The material is transformed and packaged into pads and liners in an open, sterile environment. *Our pads and liners are shipped back to sunny California, where our team is located, to be distributed to customers.
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.