What makes it Mighty?
- Wildharvested opuntia ficus-indica nopal cactus (prickly pear) is rich in vitamin e and antioxidants to fight free radicals in the skin
- Saponified shea butter, cocoa seed butter, rice bran oil & castor oil base hydrates and protects the skin
- Kaolin clay offers a silky & cleansing exfoliant property while jasmine oil provides a delightfully intoxicating scent
Nopalera’s botanicals for bath and body are inspired by the beauty and richness of Mexico. The nopal cactus is an ancient symbol of Mexican culture and it’s one of the most sustainable, nourishing, and resilient crops in the world. Flor de Mayo Cactus Soap is handmade with plant butters and oils, including rice bran oil and shea butter. The subtle scent of jasmine oil combined with silky rose clay creates a rich experience.
- For all skin types and whole body
- Made by hand in Brooklyn, NY
- Palm oil free
- No synthetic fragrance or dye
Size: 4 oz bar
Good for face and body. This handmade soap will last longer if you keep it out of water between uses.
Fully compostable; plastic-free except minor components for functionality (e.g. lids/pumps)
Flor de Mayo Cactus Soap
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Nopal)*, Kaolin (White Clay) (and) Iron Oxide, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Flower Extract
¡[email protected]! Nopalera was founded to elevate and celebrate latin culture. Our products are inspired by the beauty and richness of Mexico. The nopal cactus is an ancient symbol of Mexican culture. It’s also one of the most sustainable, nourishing, and resilient crops in the world. You can eat it, make textiles from it, and use it to hydrate your skin and hair. We’ve taken our inspiration–and our name–from this incredible plant. It’s strong, resilient, and beautiful. Just like us.
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.