What makes it Mighty?
- reusable loofah made from gourd plant fibers
- exfoliates and cleanses
- gentle enough for sensitive skin
Cleanse, nourish and scrub all at the same time with Honey Belle’s Loofah Soap. This unique soap is made with sponge from dried gourd plant, sliced into thick rounds and dipped in a coconut oil and glycerin soap base. It’s all natural, free of chemical detergents, and gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Contains a natural, unbleached, eco-friendly sponge
- Cleanses naturally, yet effectively
- Exfoliates & rids dead skin
- Safe for sensitive skin
Choose your favorite scent:
Citrus—fresh and tangy clean
Rose—heavenly, yet subtle floral notes
Eucalyptus Peppermint—an invigorating blend of mints
Size: 5 oz.
Use: Apply with water in circular motions. Please keep away from direct heat or sunlight. You may see black or brown flecks of the loofah seeds in your soap — this is normal.
- The loofahs tend to be harder in texture in the beginning, but after a couple of washes, the sponge becomes softer. If you feel that the loofah is a bit on the rougher side, start scrubbing on rougher areas of your body, like your feet and knees and elbows.
- As the soap disappears through scrubbing and usage, the loofah will be left over. You can use the leftover loofah as a scrub/sponge for your body, or even use it to clean your shower, tub or sink.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate (Stearic Acid), Water, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Glycerin, Essential Oil Blend, Iron Oxide (Natural Color)
Made in USA
About Honey Belle
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.