What Makes It Mighty?
- wildharvested opuntia ficus-indica nopal cactus (prickly pear) is rich in vitamin e and antioxidants to fight free radicals in the skin
- saponified shea butter, cocoa seed butter, rice bran oil & castor oil base hydrates and protects the skin
- activated charcoal detoxifies skin to remove impurities while eucalyptus and sage oils provide an herbaceous, refreshing & astringent scent
Nopalera’s botanicals for bath and body are inspired by the beauty and richness of Mexico. The nopal cactus is an ancient symbol of Mexican culture and it’s one of the most sustainable, nourishing, and resilient crops in the world. Noche Clara Cactus Soap is handmade with plant butters and oils that cleanse and leave the skin moisturized. The subtle scent of eucalyptus and sage oil brings clarity of mind while activated charcoal provides the gentlest exfoliation.
- For all skin types and whole body
- Made by hand in Brooklyn, NY
- Palm oil free
- No synthetic fragrance or dye
Size: 4 oz bar
Good for face and body. This handmade soap will last longer if you keep it out of water between uses.
Fully compostable; plastic-free except minor components for functionality (e.g. lids/pumps)
Noche Clara Cactus Soap
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Hydroxide, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Nopal)*, Charcoal Powder, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil
¡Bienvenid@s! Nopalera was founded to elevate and celebrate latin culture. Our products are inspired by the beauty and richness of Mexico. The nopal cactus is an ancient symbol of Mexican culture. It’s also one of the most sustainable, nourishing, and resilient crops in the world. You can eat it, make textiles from it, and use it to hydrate your skin and hair. We’ve taken our inspiration–and our name–from this incredible plant. It’s strong, resilient, and beautiful. Just like us.
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.