Eco-Me's essential oil blend reduces bacteria, germs and odors. Sodium Bicarbonate is an effective abrasive for toilet bowls. Remove odors and germs. Safe for septic systems.
YES: Natural Ingredients
YES: PET#1 BPA-Free Plastic
YES: Plant Essential Oils
NO: Chemical Preservatives
NO: Dyes or Colorants
NO: Synthetic Fragrances
NO: Animal Testing or By-Products
- Eco-Me products are tested for safety and effectiveness
- Eco-Me is a proud partner of the NPA (Natural Products Association)
- Eco-Me products are PETA approved & LEAPING BUNNY certified
- Eco-Me discloses all ingredients and makes available MSDS for all products.
- Save your Environment - products are recyclable.
- Save your Waterways - no toxins going down your drain.
- Save your air and use chemical-free products in your home.
INGREDIENTS: Water*, Coconut-base Soap (Decyl Glucoside), Vegetable-base Thickener (Glyceryl Caprylate Caprate)*, Xanthan Gum*, Baking Soda (Sodium Bicarbonate)*, Plant Essential Oils (Lavendin, Clary Sage, Peppermint, Thyme, Sweet Marjoram). *Ingredients are GRAS (Food-grade)
DIRECTIONS: Shake before use to mix essential oils. Great for all your bathroom toilet cleaning needs. Open spout away from face, squirt in to toilet and under rim. Use a scrub brush. For stubborn rust stains try a pumice stone or steel wool.
Made in the US
Made by Eco-Me
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.