In This Kit
What Makes It Mighty?
- endlessly reusable to keep disposable plastic baggies out of landfills & marine ecosystems
- made from 100% pure platinum silicone to keep foods free of leaching toxins found in plastics
- 1% of sales of the endangered seas sandwich bags goes to surfrider foundation- an activist network committed to protecting the world's oceans
One small change can make a big impact. By packing lunches in reusable bags you join a movement that collectively prevents over a billion single-use plastic bags from entering our oceans and landfills. Stasher bags are made of high quality silicone, meant to be used over and over again. With this colorful set — three sandwich bags from the Endangered Seas Collection and three coordinating snack bags — you can pack multiple lunches every day. One bag can replace thousands of disposable sandwich bags, so you can save money while you’re saving the planet.
- Ideal storage for sandwiches, other food, travel, school and more
- Write notes, labels or tare weight with dry-erase markers
- Innovative pinch press seal is airtight
- Non-porous surface helps inhibit bacterial growth
- 1% of Endangered Seas Collection sandwich bags sales will benefit Surfrider Foundation and key initiatives like ocean conservation, coastal preservation, clean water protection, and the prevention of plastic pollution
- Complies with FDA and European food-grade standards
Snack Size: 4.5” x 7.5”
Sandwich Size: 7” x 7.5”
Use: Safe for use in the microwave, with a sous vide machine, a standard oven, or a pot of boiling water — up to 400F. They are also freezer safe.
Care: Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and warm water. Do not turn the bag inside out, it can compromise the bag’s sealed edges. Be careful with sharp objects as the may puncture the bags.
Stasher is the endlessly reusable silicone storage bag that replaces single-use plastic. Reusable and radically functional, every Stasher bag changes the way people can cook, store, and save. As a mission-driven company, a portion of sales from every Stasher bag goes directly to environmental nonprofits working to protect our oceans. To date, Stasher has eliminated more than one billion single-use plastic bags from ending up in our waste stream.
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.