What makes it Mighty?
- malleable food wrap that can be used again and again
- made of GOTS-certified organic cotton, responsibly sourced beeswax, organic plant oil, and tree resin
- at end of use, cut wrap into strips and add to your compost pile, or use as a natural and effective fire starter
Bee's Wrap is a fresh take on food storage. These uniquely designed reusable beeswax food wraps eliminate single use plastic and keep food fresh. From prepping meals and storing leftovers in the kitchen to packing lunches and snacks on the go, Bee’s Wrap has you covered. Made in Vermont with certified organic cotton, responsibly sourced beeswax, certified organic plant oils, and tree resin; this combination creates a durable, yet pliable plastic wrap alternative that can be used again and again.
- Medium (10” x 11") is perfect for storing cheese, baked goods, and medium-sized produce (half a cabbage or grapefruit), covering a Mason jar or small bowl and packing snacks for on the go
- Large (13” x 14”) is ideal for covering a bowl or pie dish and wrapping big bunches of produce (kale, asparagus, lettuce, carrots or celery)
Materials: Organic cotton muslin, beeswax, jojoba oil and tree resin
Made in USA
About Bee's Wrap
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.