What Makes it Mighty?
- safest material for food storage
- durable enough to last a lifetime
- 100% reusable, 100% recyclable
Safe, durable, reusable, recyclable. LunchBots' LargeTrio Bento Boxes are 60% larger than their classic containers. They’re perfect for packing a sandwich or salad on one side, plus chips, nuts, fruit, or a Dips Condiment Container in the two smaller compartments. The Bento Trio has one large and two smaller compartments and is designed for you to pack healthy, satisfying meals that never get boring. We love this big Trio because its three compartments means endless variety.
The all-stainless container and lid are enhanced with a snap-on, BPA-free, colorful plastic cover. Only steel touches your food, while the durable color adds to the fun. The cover is attached securely to the lid and can be washed in the dishwasher while attached. It is removable for occasional thorough cleaning. Choose from plain stainless lid or colorful dots lid.
- Larger than the classic containers - one compartment holds many lunch options.
- Only food grade stainless steel comes into contact with your food. No linings. No toxins.
- Made of the highest quality 18/8 stainless steel, easy-to-clean, and virtually unbreakable.
- Refill your LunchBots over and over, save money and add zero waste to landfills.
- Bento Trio food containers are best for drier foods as lids and divisions are not water tight.
- DIMENSIONS: 8" x 6" x 1.75"
- CAPACITY: 32 fl. oz./960 ml
- WEIGHT: 13 oz.
- Dishwasher safe
Works best with these lunch boxes: Wildkin Double Decker, Wildkin Keep It Cool
Made responsibly in China*
*All LunchBots items are responsibly manufactured in ethical, humane and lawful conditions in facilities that they have developed long-term, trusting partnerships with. The LunchBots founders, in addition to an employee in China who’s regularly on-site, regularly travel to the factories to work with manufacturing partners and to inspect production runs. LunchBots products are created using new equipment purchased especially for their manufacturing, and no metal processing is done on-site. They purchase rolls of certified Type 304 18/8 stainless steel which are then shaped into products.
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.