What makes it Mighty?
- concentrated bar lasts longer & eliminates plastic bottle waste
- calendula conditions & soothes skin & dry spots
- essential oil blend neutralizes odors & repels fleas & ticks
Chagrin Valley’s Cedarwood Lavender all natural shampoo blend for dogs is enriched with moisturizing sunflower oil and shea butter, excellent for producing healthy, shiny coats.
- Extra castor oil and shea butter penetrate dense coarse fur
- Calendula, with anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and skin-healing properties is beneficial for sensitive skin
- Soapnuts provide extra cleansing without drying
- Essential oils are specifically chosen to help repel fleas and ticks and reduce pet odor
Directions: Using a bar of soap to wash your dog is much easier and less messy than using liquid soap. Simply rub the bar on your dog's wet coat to make a rich, creamy lather. Massage the shampoo deep into your dog's coat and rinse thoroughly to prevent dried soapy hair. Rub your pooch down with a clean, dry towel.
**Products with essential oils should not be used on cats
Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Palm Oil (Sustainable), Organic Castor Bean Oil, Water, Organic Soapnuts (Aritha), Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Virgin Shea Butter, Organic Canola Oil, Organic Calendula, Cedarwood Essential Oil, Fir Needle Essential Oil, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Lavender Essential Oil, Organic Rosemary Oil Extract (ROE)
Made in USA
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.