Tired of tossing thin plastic produce bags in the trash? Bring reusable ECOBAGS ultra lightweight cotton drawstring bags to the bulk and produce aisles of your favorite store or co-op and fill ‘em up at your favorite bulk bins (beans, seeds and grains) or with fresh fruits and veggies. When you get home transfer bulk items to containers and put your produce right into the vegetable crisper. Store the bag with your reusable totes for your next trip. See how easy it is to bring your purchases home and create zero-waste. The drawstring top keeps everything from falling out. These produce bags are made of a lightweight, natural cotton (not bleached or treated with anything).
- Fair Wage, Fair Labor
- Recyclable as a textile
- Eco-Friendly, lead free dyes
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, hang dry
- Material Type: Unbleached, Untreated, Super Lightweight Natural Cotton
Each package contains: 3 bags: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Bag - 8" x 10" (Scale Tare weight: 0.25 oz) / Use for: Beans, garlic, chills, cherry tomatoes, and limes
- Medium Bag - 11" x 13.25" (Scale Tare weight: 0.45 oz) / Use for: Herbs, onions, avocados, lemons, and cucumbers
- Large Bag - 13.5" x 17" (Scale Tare weight: 0.60 oz) / Use for: Kale, lettuce, potatoes, zucchini, and broccoli
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.