What makes it Mighty?
- made from 100% Kona quilter's cotton; thick thread + tight weave effective at blocking respiratory droplets
- adjustable straps can be tied behind the head or looped over the ears
- comfortable fit over chin and nose (includes nose wire) for breathable wearability
Help protect others and yourself. Baggu’s 3-pack of reusable, non-medical face masks are made from 100% Organic Quilter’s Cotton, chosen because its tight weave and thick thread are effective at blocking respiratory droplets while remaining breathable and comfortable to wear. An adjustable strap and nose wire ensure a comfortable fit for most adults, and there is a pocket for a filter insert (not included). These masks are machine washable and with proper care, can be used over and over again.
- Adjustable nose wire
- Adjustable straps
- Double-layered construction
- Pocket for filter insert (not included)
- For every pack of masks sold, Baggu is donating a pack of surgical masks to healthcare workers through Masks4Medicine
Video instructions on how to wear the mask are here.
Size: Flat: 8 ½" W × 2 ¾" H; Expanded: 8 ½" W × 6 ½" H; Total strap length: 58’’
Material: 100% Organic Cotton
Care: Machine wash cold, line dry
Note: All masks are final sale and may not be returned or exchanged.
Ethically made in China
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.