Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative Job Description
Do you have a passion for sustainable, green living? Do you pride yourself on providing impeccable customer service, solving problems, finding solutions and helping others?
MightyNest.com is a mission-driven e-commerce company. We are a small but mighty team passionate about eco-friendly, healthy and mindful living. Our business is experiencing rapid growth and we are expanding our customer service team to consistently provide top notch service to our customers.
The main responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative will be managing email tickets and social media messages. Ideally, the position would grow into more responsibility as the candidate learns our business, is comfortable answering phone calls and talking directly with customers. The ideal candidate provides stellar customer service while at the same time, looks for ways to improve the overall customer experience.
Must include a cover letter or brief statement as to why you are the ideal candidate for this position to be considered.
- Communicate with a positive, friendly attitude via all customer communication channels including email, social media, and phone.
- Work with customers to resolve shipping inquiries, lost or delayed packages and order status questions
- Apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to research, troubleshoot, and assist customers with our site and products
- Process returns in a timely manner systemically and physically
- Continually maintain a working knowledge of products, services and promotions
- Coordinate and follow up with other team members to ensure problem resolution
- Proactively suggest and implement ways to improve customer service
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- 1 year of customer service experience required
- Exceptional level of interpersonal and communications skills (written & verbal), including the ability to listen and resolve problems in a professional manner
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, evolving environment
- A sense of urgency in all tasks
- Extreme acute attention to detail
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Strong computer knowledge; comfortable utilizing various systems and tools
- A great team player attitude
- Experience working with ZenDesk and/or FreshDesk a plus!
- Hours are 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Hourly pay dependant on experience
- Come spend part of your day in a fun, friendly, high energy environment!
- Beautiful sunlit warehouse space
- We’ll soon be moving to a newly built out space in Skokie
- Employee discount on our healthy products for home and family
- See more information about MightyNest and pictures of our space
To apply, email [email protected]
Employment Contingent upon successful background check.