What makes it Mighty?
- Biodegradable all-purpose concentrated soap made from sustainably harvested natural ingredients
- scented with an intoxicatingly fresh blend of wild harvested essential oils
- Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, and saponified coconut, sunflower, and olive oils clean and moisturize skin
Bathing Culture’s Body Wash is ethically made with a sustainable harvest of natural ingredients, specially formulated for the passionately dirty. Created in Northern California, the scent takes you into Muir Woods’ Cathedral Grove at dawn with tones of oak moss, redwood, sea fog and lichen. When you use it feels like you’re transported to a redwood grove as the fog is lifting. Environmentally conscious and naturally radical, Bathing Culture is:
- All Purpose
- Organic Certified and Rainforest Alliance Certified ingredients
- No synthetic chemicals
- Dye, Sulfate and Paraben free
- Natural scent
- Natural lather (no chemical foaming agents)
- Natural consistency (after use your skin is clean; not slick)
- One native plant or tree is planted for every 5 gallons made
- No animals were tested on (except on the Bathing Culture team and friends)
- Saponified organic coconut, olive, and sunflower oils
- Organic plant glycerin
- Organic aloe vera, shea butter, guar bean, and citric acid
- A righteous blend of wild harvested essential oils: cedar, vetiver, frankincense, ylang-ylang, and ho wood
Bottles are made from 100% recycled material curbside collected in California.
Made in the USA
About Bathing Culture
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.