Anchor Hocking Oven Basics bakeware is classic in shape, bakes evenly, and cleans easily. The 2 quart glass casserole dish has both durability and versatility to bake or cook in the oven up to 425 degrees. The oversized capacities are perfect for cooking and re-heating items with oversized easy-to-grip handles. The 2 quart casserole dish is perfect for baking lasagnas, cobblers and breads. The casserole dish can easily go from the oven straight to serve at the table, then to the refrigerator to store the leftovers. Glass Casserole dish comes with both the spill-proof, BPA free plastic lid for taking food to go, as well as the glass lid for serving.
Oversized capacities with fill-line indicator reduces spillovers, classic shape for oven-to-table use, comfortable, easy-grip handles.
- BPA Free, PVC Free, Lead Free
- Flexible, easy open lid seals in freshness
- Includes two lids, one TrueFit lid for transporting food and one glass lid for serving
- Tempered Glass
- Bake and Take
- Dimensions: 11.5" x 9.5" x 5"
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Freezer and Oven-Safe to 425 degrees
Glass made in the USA, lids made responsibly in ChinaMade by Anchor Hocking
What Makes it Mighty?
- made from tempered glass
- multi-use: cook, serve, store
- free from BPA, PVC, lead and phthalates
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.