Replace your plastic rice paddle with this certified organic bamboo cooking utensil from Bambu. Crafted from a single piece of bamboo, this rice paddle is shaped with a thin edge to get every last grain of rice. Works great for risotto, polenta, quinoa, and all grains.
- Lightweight and more durable than wood
- Naturally stain-resistant and anti-microbial
- Won’t scratch cooking surfaces or transfer heat
- Will not react to acidic food or leech chemicals into your foods
- No glues or lacquers
- Finished with food-grade, certified organic oil derived from flaxseed
Care: Dishwasher safe, but not recommended. Hand wash for longer life and avoid prolonged soaking. We recommend using Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come.
Materials: USDA Certified Organic and Biobased bamboo, finished with natural food-grade, certified organic oil derived from the flaxseed
We make it easy for families to create a healthy home. Each of our 1000+ products has been thoroughly researched to be free of concerning chemicals, and hand-picked for its quality and design. With products for the whole family, ranging from kitchenware to reusable lunch gear to skincare, it is truly better living made easy.